Broadway Bill Lee. Presenter. WCBSFM 101.1. New York
1. If you’re running a combo operation, learn to be tight and how to mix before anything else.
2. Learn to read by recording yourself.
3. Rehearse, rehearse, rehearse all ad-libs and live production
4. Once you’ve mastered those 3, learn to take creative license that pleases yourself.
5. Always consider the audience! Know who you’re really talking to. Know that they don’t care what the problems are behind the scenes. Always give them what they expect without being predictable.