I am a recent MA Radio graduate from the University of Sunderland where I also volunteered for Spark. There I produced and presented various shows from Early Breakfast to my own specialist country music show called The Hoedown and some cover in between. I was also a Programming Assistant at Spark where I helped offer feedback to other volunteers and worked on the station's award entries as well as being available to help in emergency situations.
During my time there and through starting The Hoedown I have had the opportunity to interview many artists from The Faim to Catherine McGrath and Nina Nesbitt. I am looking for a job in the radio industry from presenting, producing, social media, content production, scheduling and audio production. I am also interested in producing Radio Documentaries and Podcasts.
As such I have many skills that are relevant to these positions such as:
• Knowledgeable use of Adobe Audition and Sadie 6, as well as a basic understanding of Pro Tools, developed as part of a degree course.
• Use of Zetta and GSelector through volunteering at Spark.
• Able to put together audio packages quickly.
• Ability to set up an outside broadcast.
• Basic Photoshop and video editing skills.
• Ability to write scripts for the likes of Jingles, Adverts, Drama’s and Promotion through work on the MA Radio Course.
• Can produce creative and informative documentaries and radio drama's.